"My kind of nutjob is the best kind of nut job. You can trust my nuts."--quote from Tuesday Muses
"Haul tables in heels. Suck it up." --classic quote from Tuesday Muses.
"That's NOT what she said. That's the INVERSE of what she said."--classic TM quote
"What was the setting of that show? Post-Apocolyptic Candy Land?"--yet another classic quote from TM.
Turns out, it wasn't the setting of that show. But now it is the premise of my NaNoWriMo novel. So, welcome to the first edition of
Notes Necessary for November Novelling
Post-Apocolyptic Candy Land
Before I reveal too much information and taint your preconceptions, I have a couple questions for you, my audience.
- What do you remember about the game Candy Land?
- Did a Candy Land character make you feel uncomfortable at all? Weird you out? Cause minor distress? (You can answer this question here: SodaHead)
- Will you be willing to play Candy Land with me?
Turns out, I have to actually ask number 3 because some people are just stuck up about it. I know YOU'RE not one of those people, so let's set a date.
Seriously. Date Night--you, me, and Candy Land.

0 comments:
Post a Comment